Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bellman for President!

Well...Bellman may not be quite ready for the presidency, but he is making his way around political circles! Any of you that have already read his books know that Bellman is very proud to be from South Carolina and very proud to be an American. He lives in a great state and a wonderful country, and he wants everyone to know about it. Bellman and his co-authors recently mailed two of his books to our state senators. Here is what they had to say about the books:

"Thank you for sending me your books Bellman Visits South Carolina and Meet Bellman the Traveling Bear. I appreciate the thoughtful gesture and look forward to reading them. Many thanks for thinking of me and God bless." - Senator Lindsey Graham





"Thank you for sending me your wonderful books about Bellman Bear. I appreciate your thoughtfulness, and I look forward to sharing the stories with my own grandchildren. I always enjoy hearing from folks back home, and I applaud your passion for teaching geography and civics to the next generation. I hope children in South Carolina and across the country will benefit from many other books about Bellman Bear's adventures! Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance to you in the future. It is an honor to serve you and the state of South Carolina in the United States Senate. Thank you again for your kind gift." -Senator Jim DeMint

No comments:

Post a Comment